United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources.
Found in 18 Collections and/or Records:
ALBERT N. BROCKMAN PAPERS
ARNOLD C. HOLEYWELL
DEAN G. CARMICHAEL PAPERS
The collection spans 1992 to 1998. The bulk of the material in the collection is official correspondence from Dean Carmichael's term as president of the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division. Correspondence documents various Association activities as well as related activities of the 10th Mountain Division Foundation and the International Federation of Mountain Soldiers. Correspondence is arranged alphabetically by subject.
DEBORAH BANKART EDDY PAPERS
Edmund Minikel Papers
Edwin C. Schultz Papers
Collection contains military records (1943-1946), wedding photograph (1943), obituary (2005).
HAROLD J. "HAL" ALFORD PAPERS
HARRIS DUSENBERY PAPERS
JOHN F. CARROLL PAPERS
JOHN J. TOMMANEY PAPERS
Joseph Goldberg Papers
Collection contains military documents and awards, as well as a scrapbook of newspaper clippings, photographs, telegrams, postcards and booklets collected by Goldberg while in the Army.
MAX S. PETERS PAPERS
OLIVER JAMES "JIM" BARR PAPERS
PHILIP H. STEVENS PAPERS
ROBERT B. ELLIS PAPERS
Robert E. Curtin Papers
Letters from and a photograph of, Robert Curtin
WILLIAM J. SPEIRS PAPERS
Letters written by William J. Speirs to his wife, Ruth, during World War II comprise the bulk of the collection. Additional letters from Speirs to his parents, mother-in-law and daughter are also included. Limited post-war correspondence forms a small portion of the collection.
WINTER, BURDELL S. "BUD"
- Ski troops. 17
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 9
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 7
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 6
- Personal papers. 6
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 6
- Photographs. 5
- Military records 4
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 3
- Personal papers 3
- Photographs 3
- Armies -- United States -- Officers -- Correspondence. 2
- Scrapbooks. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 1
- Camp Carson (Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Camp Carson (Colo.) -- Photographs. 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.) ǂx Archival resources. 1
- Camp Hale (Colo.). 1 + ∧ less