Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.)
Found in 38 Collections and/or Records:
Ruth Underhill oral history
Underhill discusses her early life, her service with the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs, and her work with Native Americans.
Salvatore and Julia Pacifico oral history
Salvatore and Julia Pacifico talk about family, traditions, customs, the Lodge and social activities.
Samuel B. Harris oral history
Talks about his long career with the Denver Fire Department, firefighting vehicles and equipment, big fires in Denver, Colorado.
Samuel J. Morrison oral history
During this radio interview, Morrison recounts a variety of experiences he had with the 10th Mountain Division both during and after World War II. Interview touches on a variety of subjects including his enlistment and training with the 10th, his experiences on the Italian front, and his relationship with the 10th Mountain Division after the War. The end of the tape focuses on the formation and activities of the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division.
The rise and fall of Dr. John Galen Locke
Interviews with Ray Humphreys gives a newspaperman's view of the Ku Klux Klan and police corruption, Joseph E. Cook tells of the Ku Klux Klan's seizure of city government, Henry W. Toll recounts the Klan's attempt to control state government and courts, Rev. Louis Froman and Rev. William M. Higgins recall Catholic persecution.
Thomas Shrock Lindsay oral history
Lindsay talks about his great-uncle, photographer Louis Charles McClure; Lindsay recalls McClure's studio, darkroom, cameras, photographic apparatus, chemicals, his cooking abilities and spending Christmas day at his house.
William D. Kohn III oral history
Recording by Kohn of over 200 letters he sent to his mother between March 18, 1943 and July 20, 1944.
William W. Boddington oral history
- Sound recordings 37
- White supremacy movements -- Colorado -- History. 9
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 9
- Italian Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century -- Interviews. 8
- Ski troops -- Interviews. 8
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 6
- African American educators -- Colorado -- Denver -- Interviews. 1
- African American educators -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American legislators -- Colorado -- Denver -- Interviews. 1
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Interviews. 1
- Architects -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century -- Interviews. 1
- Architectural firms -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. 1
- Channels (Hydraulic engineering) -- West (U.S.) -- History. 1
- Civil engineers -- West (U.S.) -- 20th century -- Interviews. 1
- Colorado Springs (Colo.) -- History 1
- Fire departments -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. 1
- Fire departments -- Colorado -- Denver -- Officials and employees -- Interviews -- 20th century. 1
- Indians of North America -- History. 1
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- 20th century -- Interviews. 1 + ∧ less