United States. Army. Field Artillery Battalion, 605th.
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Edwin H. Mizer Papers
The collection contains correspondence (1944-1945); military papers (1945, 1950's, 1960's).
H. Harper Kerr Papers
The collection contains Kerr's wartime scrapbook containing clippings, photographs and correspondence that had been compiled by his mother (1942-1945).
Lee L. Snyder Papers
The collection contains correspondence from the relatives of the soldiers commanded by Snyder who had been killed at the Lake Garda tragedy (1945); notes from field artillery school (n.d.).
Lee Lester Snyder Jr. Papers
The collection contains photocopies of clippings on the Italian Campaign assembled into a scrapbook (n.d.).
Robert E. Stone Papers
The artwork consists of a six pencil sketches entitled: "Interior of Barracks," "Church at Pietro Colora," Alps at Lake del Predil," "Torbole on Lago di Garda," "With the 86th Regiment at Villa Milano," and "Church of Lizzano in Belvedere" (ca. 1945).
- Camp Swift (Tex.) 4
- Ski troops. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 4
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Camp Carson (Colo.) 1
- Military records 1
- Notes 1
- Photographs 1
- Sketches 1
- Ski troops -- Pictorial works. 1
- Soldiers -- United States -- Pictorial works. 1
- Soldiers in art. 1
- Works of art 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 1 + ∧ less