GLBT Community Center of Colorado (Denver, Colo.)
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Betsy Stephens papers
Collection contains materials collected by Stephens: 4cGlad (Four Corners Gay and Lesbian Alliance for Diversity) newsletters (2001-2004); PFLAG related binder (1994-2001); PFLAG correspondence (1994-2002); amendment 2 related correspondence and press releases (1996-2001); scrapbook, conference materials, information packets, DVD, meeting minutes, tax exempt status information.
Bill Olson Papers
Collection contains materials: clippings, photographs, legislative and court related files, brochures, posters, by-laws, correspondence, ephemera, newsletters, agendas related to the organizations with which Olson has been involved: Imperial Court of the Rocky Mountain Empire (ICRME), Rocky Mountaineers Motorcycle Club (RMMC), Gay Community Center of Colorado (GCCC).
Lewallen Family Papers
Collection contains papers and files collected by Lewallen: research files on the Methodist Church & homosexuality (1961-2000), hate mail & clippings (1968-2009), newsletters & publications (1978-2010), posters and clippings (1987-1997), audio recordings of PFLAG meetings (1983-1996), ephemera, audio-cassettes, photographs.
Phil Nash Papers
Collection contains Colorado AIDS Project Board of Directors minutes; fund raising event programs and invitations; client service program announcements; AIDS education and prevention pamphlets; newspaper clippings; photographs; posters; articles; Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Colorado (GLCC) newsletters (1985-1994); and Equal Protection Ordinance Coalition (EPOC) materials (1990s).
Rick Kitzman Papers
Robert L. Vitaletti papers
Collection contains correspondence, notes, speech transcripts, posters, outlines, handouts, clippings related to AIDS and presentations that Vitaletti gave on the subject (1980s-1990s); copies of Vitaletti's student papers and doctoral dissertation (1974, 1975, 1982); video tapes documenting Vitaletti's involvement with the Colorado AIDS Project, episodes of cable TV programs: Common Ground, The Lambda Interview, Gay Week (1980s-1990s).
Tea Schook Papers
Collection contains materials documenting Schook's personal and professional lives: photographs, newsletters, EPOC documents and ephemera, correspondence, political campaign related items, campaign banner, poster, research files, financial records, academic records, clippings.
The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Community Center of Colorado Records
Collection contains newsletters, clippings, histories, directories, resource guides, flyers, posters, monthly reports, interviews that document the activities and programs promoted by the center.
- Personal papers 5
- Gay activists -- Colorado -- Denver. 4
- Gay activists -- Colorado -- History. 2
- Photographs 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients -- Counseling of -- History. 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients -- Services for -- Colorado. 1
- Cable television -- Gays. 1
- Church work with gays -- Colorado -- History. 1
- Community Organization -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Community centers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Digital moving images formats 1
- Drag shows -- Colorado -- History. 1
- Gay bathhouses -- Colorado -- Denver 1
- Gay clubs -- Colorado -- History. 1
- Gay community -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. 1
- Gay discotheques -- Colorado -- Denver 1
- Gay motorcycle clubs -- Colorado -- History. 1
- Gay psychologists -- Colorado -- Denver. 1 + ∧ less