White, Ed, 1925-
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
SCOPE AND CONTENT The bulk of the materials, such as architectural drawings, photographs, and project files, found in the Ed White Architectural Records relate to his career as an architect with Fisher & Fisher, Hornbein & White, and Ed White Jr., AIA. Additional materials and photographs focus on White's personal and professional interest in historic preservation and his involvement with various volunteer organizations, museums, and foundations including Central City Opera House...
Dates: circa 1850-2017.
Scope and Contents Collection contains 83 of the 86 recorded stock transactions. Transactions are documented by either original stock certificate and/or accompanying receipt. Besides, W. C. Fullerton, Horace Hale and Peter B. McFarlane, some of the other individuals who originally owned stock in the association include Henry M. Teller (1830-1914), United States Senator and Secretary of the Interior; Nathaniel P. Hill (1832-1900), United States Senator; and Frederick Kruse, father of Ida Kruse McFarlane,...
Scope and Contents Collection contains assorted files from Brierly related to the McFarlane house; his donation of commemorative stamps to Columbia University; photographs; Significant books and important authors by Brierly (1963, 1964). A large collection of clippings assembled by Brierly document his early personal and family life; time at Columbia College; work as child psychologist with the Our Gang child actors in Hollywood; as a presenter on the Chautauqua lecture circuit; and his interests in Charles...
- Administrative records. 1
- Architects -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architectural firms -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Architecture -- Colorado. 1
- Benefactors -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Black-and-white photographs. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color photographs. 1
- Educators -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Family papers. 1
- Historic buildings -- Colorado. 1
- Historic preservation -- Colorado. 1
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Personal papers 1
- Personal papers. 1
- Photographs 1
- Stock certificates 1
- Theaters -- Ownership -- Colorado -- Central City. 1 + ∧ less