Grant Family Papers
Scope and Contents
Includes family photographs, manuscripts, diplomas, awards, and certificates.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colorado African American family. Family members include Charles, wife Zepha Grant, children Billie Arlene Grant (journalist and editor for such publications as the Kansas City Call, Odyssey West Magazine, and the Denver Weekly News) and Charles Jr.
1 Oversize file folder
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Billie Arlene Grant, 2001-2004.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- African American journalists -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African American women -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African American women journalists -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African Americans -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library Repository
2401 Welton St.
Denver Colorado 80205