Neal E. Walker Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection contains ephemera: fraternity buttons, t-shirt, calendar, plaque, program, and event fliers and poster.
- Walker, Neal E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Neal E. Walker was born January 8, 1955 in Denver, Colorado.
1 Boxes (.5 linear feet)
1 oversize folders
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Neal E. Walker, September 23, 2003. Gift, Neal E. Walker, February 10, 2004.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's Hospital (Denver, Colo.) -- Posters.
- Ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.
- Posters. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library Repository
2401 Welton St.
Denver Colorado 80205