Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Scope and Contents Includes voter precinct lists, presumably utilized by Phillips during his 1972 campaign for the Colorado State Legislature.
Content Description Contains awards and certificates presented to, or by, the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce.
Scope and Contents Consists of personal papers, photographs, correspondence, and various secondary publications that contain annotations. Also includes some of Mallard's business records (a ledger from 1925-1926 and various license certificates) and items pertaining to the Campbell Chapel African Methodist Episcopal (A.M.E.) Church.
Scope and Contents Includes newspaper clippings that relate to the organization; includes photographs from Denver (Colo.) African American Juneteenth celebrations.
Scope and Contents Collection contains cCertificates, plaque, publications, photographs, shirts, baseball caps that relate mostly to the Syrian Temple No. 49 of Denver.
Scope and Contents The Lillian Bracken Family Papers contain materials that relate to members of this black family that moved from Akron, Ohio and settled in Boulder, Colorado during the 1940s. (The family moved to Denver in 1951.) Included are newspaper clippings and photographs that relate to Lillian Sherman, the matriarch of the family. Most of the photographs date to the 1940s. The newspaper clippings come mainly from the 1980s. Also, there exists World War II correspondence from Sherman’s brother, George....
Scope and Contents Includes many photographs of Five Points neighborhood (Denver, Colo.), Juneteenth memorabilia, personal correspondence, programs, marriage license, Manual High School yearbook, scrapbooks, business agreements, property information, newspaper clippings, and memorial/obituary information.
Scope and Contents Memorial pamphlet; biography; photograph (copy); calendar page; Granberry Beauty Salon business card (copy); Granberry Tax Company photograph (copy); Granberry Mortuary fan.
Dates: 1948-1968, 1995, undated
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, brochures, programs, photographs of Coker and his family (some by Burnis McCloud), information pertaining to his involvement as a community activist, awards, trophies, certificates and architectural drawings of the Coker residence.
- Subject: African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. X
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 4
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 2
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Personal papers. 2
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 1
- African American families -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 1
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 1
- Awards 1
- Ephemera 1
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Juneteenth -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. 1
- Juneteenth -- Colorado -- Denver -- Pictorial works. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Political candidates -- Colorado -- Denver. 1 ∧ less
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 1
- Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce 1
- Rice's Tap Room and Oven (Denver, Colo. ) -- History. 1
- Rice, Otha P. (Otha Patrick), Sr., 1915-1933. 1