Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE This collection contains papers relating to Daniel Grove's personal and professional life including newspaper clippings, certificates, brochures, photographs and a reel-to-reel tape. The papers range from 1941 to 2000. SERIES 1 CAREER 1959-1983 BOX 1 The papers in this series document Grove's career in the U.S. Army, as an employee of the Juvenile Court System, as a representative of the Colorado State House of Representatives, as director of the...
Scope and Contents Includes material relating to Mann's military career, personal life, and his involvement in public affairs as a member of the Colorado State Legislature. Collection is rich in correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications that relate to African Americans in the 1940s-1960s.
Scope and Contents Includes photographs, correspondence, legal materials, and memos from Moore's law career and campaigns as a Democratic candidate for the Colorado State House of Representatives.
Content Description Contains materials related to Peter C. Groff's career as a Colorado State Senator. Collection includes speeches, correspondence, reports, directories, handbooks, names plates and a poster of the 67th General Assembly.
Scope and Contents The Regis F. Groff papers span the years 1946-2003. The bulk of the collection records Groff’s time as a Colorado State Senator. Documents include correspondence, campaign literature, photographs, newspaper clippings, articles and publications. The collection also contains a few personal items including copies of pages from the 1953 Monmouth High School yearbook, membership cards, biographical sketches, resumes and a black and white portrait. Also included in the collection are awards,...
Content Description Collections contains material related to Terrance Carroll's career in the Colorado House of Representatives from 2003-2011 and as a Lawyer. Materials include awards, photographs, ephemera, invitations, business cards and stationary.
- Subject: African American legislators -- Colorado. X
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado. 2
- Ephemera (general object genre) 2
- African American lawyers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American lawyers -- Colorado. 1
- African American legislators -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American men -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American politicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American teachers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African Americans in the newspaper industry -- Colorado. 1
- Legislators -- Colorado. 1
- Personal papers 1
- Personal papers. 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Carroll, Terrance D., 1969- 1
- Carroll, Terrance D., 1969- -- Archives 1
- Groff, Peter C., -- 1963- 1