Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
SCOPE ANDCONTENT NOTE The Elvin R. Caldwell papers span the years 1950 to 2002. The papers comprise correspondence, campaign literature, photographs, newspaper clippings, articles and publications that record Caldwell's time as a Colorado State Representative, Denver City Council member and Denver Manager of Safety. Collection also contains photographs and material from the many clubs and groups of which Caldwell was an active member. There is a rich series of photographs that illustrate his years spent in the City...
Content Description Contains awards, ephemera, hard hats, and newspaper clippings.
Scope and Contents The Regis F. Groff papers span the years 1946-2003. The bulk of the collection records Groff’s time as a Colorado State Senator. Documents include correspondence, campaign literature, photographs, newspaper clippings, articles and publications. The collection also contains a few personal items including copies of pages from the 1953 Monmouth High School yearbook, membership cards, biographical sketches, resumes and a black and white portrait. Also included in the collection are awards,...
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE The processed collection spans 1965 to 2008. The first four series document Wellington Webb from his early professional career to his years as the Mayor of the City and County of Denver, Colorado. Each series has been organized into the following sub-series when applicable: administrative/office, awards, budget, city planning and business development, city departments and agencies, conferences, correspondence, Denver International Airport (DIA)/Stapleton International Airport,...
- Subject: African American politicians -- Colorado -- Denver. X
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 2
- African American civic leaders -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American legislators -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American men -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American teachers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Airports -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Auditors -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Denver (Colo.) -- Politics and government. 1
- Ephemera (general object genre) 1
- Mayors -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- Personal papers 1 ∧ less
- Colorado -- Dept. of Regulatory Agencies. 1
- Denver International Airport. 1
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 1
- Hancock, Michael B., 1969- 1
- Hancock, Michael B., 1969- -- Archives 1
- Wellington, Webb E.-- Archives. 1 ∧ less