Showing Collections: 1 - 24 of 24
Scope and Contents The Ira E. and Albert R. Slack collection contains materials on the Colorado State Association of Colored Women’s Clubs, minutes of the Charm and Culture Study Club, Shorter A.M.E. Church programs and ceremonies, organizational membership pins and cards, address books, photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, plaques, certificates, awards, basketball trophies, a passport, and affiliate organizations materials.
Content Description Collection contains material related to Alpha Kappa Alpha Epsilon Nu Omega Chapter, articles, clippings, event programs, a calendar and a book of poetry by Maleika S. Mosley.
Content Description The collection is comprised of several family photographs; military service papers and photos; letters, certificates and announcements.
Content Description Collection contains materials related to Denice Edwards career as a Special Assistant to Mayor Wellington Webb and as a lobbyist including correspondence, event and conference materials, awards, election material, directories for City Council, State Legislators, Lobbyists, and ephemera.
Scope and Contents Collection contains newspaper clippings, newspapers, programs, genealogy publications and stamps.
Dates: 1947, 1989-2005
Content Description Collection contains awards, photographs, correspondence, 9th Infantry Division Fort Carson yearbook and Richardson's obituary.
Dates: circa 1954-2016
Content Description Collection contains a dissertation and class syllabus.
Dates: 1996, 1998
Content Description Collection contains photographs, awards, certificates, ephemera, and a family bible.
Content Description Collection contains material related to Ford's work with the Elks Club, correspondence, event programs, photographs, sheet music, church programs and newsletters, newspaper clippings, appointment books, address book, yearbooks, report and small bible.
Dates: circa 1900- 2002
Scope and Contents Collection contains photographs, ephemera and materials to Crenshaw's work with the Blair-Caldwell library.
Scope and Contents Collection includes materials about Harriet Butcher's personal and professional life from the 1930's until 2017: photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, publications, newsletters, articles, and audio-visual material. Materials are arranged chronologically.
Dates: circa 1930-2017
Content Description Contains awards, photographs, certificates, programs and biographical information.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE The collection contains papers that span the years 1915-2004. It includes report cards, diplomas, school yearbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, certificates, publications, reports, articles, scrapbooks and photographs. The material documents Mosley’s high school and college days and his career with the Tuskegee Airmen. SERIES 1 PERSONAL PAPERS 1927-2004 BOX 1 The series comprises resumes, report cards from junior high, Mosley’s high school...
Content Description Collection contains photographs, awards, newspaper clippings, audio and video recordings, scrapbooks and ephemera collected by and relating to the lives and accomplishments of John and Gladys Noel Bates.
Content Description Collection contains personal diaries, books, address books, journals, photographs of a recreation center, certificate and newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1854-1921, 1944-1988
Scope and Contents Collection contains cCertificates, plaque, publications, photographs, shirts, baseball caps that relate mostly to the Syrian Temple No. 49 of Denver.
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, census materials, correspondence, scrapbook, photographs, oral history transcript, programs, yearbooks, publications, phonograph records, reel to reel tape, ephemera.
Scope and Contents Includes material that pertains to the Lincolnites, a group of current and former residents of Lincoln, Nebraska; genealogical information; personal and professional correspondence; newspaper articles about Williams' family and business ventures; and memorabilia from her salon, Melvina's Beauty Shop. SERIES 1 The Lincolnites 1980s Contains bylaws, minutes and organizational records of The Lincolnites organization. ...
Content Description Contains awards, ephemera, hard hats, and newspaper clippings.
Content Description Contains material related to Opalanga Pugh's professional and personal life including programs, photographs, oral history, awards, event information, newspaper clippings and articles and material related to her father Dempsey A. Pugh.
Scope and Contents Includes many photographs of Five Points neighborhood (Denver, Colo.), Juneteenth memorabilia, personal correspondence, programs, marriage license, Manual High School yearbook, scrapbooks, business agreements, property information, newspaper clippings, and memorial/obituary information.
Scope and Contents Collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks and photographs.
Content Description Contains materials related to Peter C. Groff's career as a Colorado State Senator. Collection includes speeches, correspondence, reports, directories, handbooks, names plates and a poster of the 67th General Assembly.
Content Description Collections contains material related to Terrance Carroll's career in the Colorado House of Representatives from 2003-2011 and as a Lawyer. Materials include awards, photographs, ephemera, invitations, business cards and stationary.
- Subject: Personal papers. X
- Personal papers. 13
- Personal papers 11
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 10
- Photographs. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 7
- Photographs 6
- Ephemera 4
- Ephemera (general object genre) 4
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 2
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 2
- African American men -- Colorado -- Denver. 2
- African American women librarians -- Colorado -- Denver. 2
- Military records 2
- African American air pilots -- History. 1
- African American beauty operators -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 1
- African American businessmen -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American dance teachers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American lawyers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American music teachers -- Colorado -- Denver. 1
- African American politicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 1 ∧ less
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 1
- Blue, Daniel -- 1877-1960 1
- Blue, Daniel -- 1877-1960 -- Archives 1
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 1
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017. 1
- Carroll, Terrance D., 1969- 1
- Carroll, Terrance D., 1969- -- Archives 1
- Crenshaw, Gwendolyn L., -- 1947-2014 1
- Douglas, Helen Marie, 1918-2008 1
- Douglas, Helen Marie, 1918-2008 -- Archives 1
- Draine, Elliot Alonzo, 1910-1982 -- Archives. 1
- Drinkwater, Mary Ellen Pughe, 1876-1925 -- Archives 1
- Elks (Fraternal order) -- African Americans. 1
- Ford, Gail Diola, 1903-2002 1
- Ford, Gail Diola, 1903-2002 -- Archives 1
- Groff, Peter C., -- 1963- 1
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 1
- Hackett, Dorothy -- Archives. 1
- Hackett, Dorothy. 1
- Hancock, Michael B., 1969- 1 ∧ less