Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 303
1.5 linear feet of organizational records, flyers, clippings, and programs from 1976 to 2015. Also contains research on African American history from 1900s to 1930s. One AVBox of Coterie VHS tapes and DVDs from 1996 to 2015. One PhotoBox of color photographs and negatives of Coterie meetings and events from the 1980s through 2015. One OVBox containing an award from 2017.
Collection contains training manuals for creating cultural awareness in the community and in the workplace. Manuals were created by various groups, including The Community Foundation, The National Multicultural Institute, The Gill Foundation, and The Annie E. Casey Foundation.
The collection is comprised of several family photographs; military service papers and photos; letters, certificates and announcements.
Collection contains photographs, documents and memorabilia from Holliman's work and volunteer activities. Most of the collection pertains to his involvement in the Syrian Temple #49 and his term as the Imperial Potentate the Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (A.E.A.O.N.M.S.)
Consists of personal papers, photographs, correspondence, and various secondary publications that contain annotations. Also includes some of Mallard's business records (a ledger from 1925-1926 and various license certificates) and items pertaining to the Campbell Chapel African Methodist Episcopal (A.M.E.) Church.
Collection contains photographs and postcards.
Genealogy information about Deborah Sampson Gannett, who is considered to be the first women in American history to disguise herself as a man in order to fight in a war.
Contains materials related to Delta Sigma Theta: a scrapbook, convention programs, a bag, folder and envelope from national conventions. Material related to the Delta Mother's and Patron's Club (auxiliary of Denver Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta) includes: a scrapbook, photo albums, awards, minutes, yearbooks, programs, guest books, club song, newspaper clippings, stationary and biographical information about past presidents.
Collection contains materials related to Denice Edwards career as a Special Assistant to Mayor Wellington Webb and as a lobbyist including correspondence, event and conference materials, awards, election material, directories for City Council, State Legislators, Lobbyists, and ephemera.
Scrapbook contains newspaper clippings, photographs, memorial cards, certificates of baptisms, correspondence; loose photographs of home, residents, members of Colored Blind Association.
Contains correspondence, Chronological histories for: Denver Drum, Denver Inquirer, Colorado Journal, Denver Weekly News, Denver Star, Colorado Statesman, Denver Blade, Denver Dispatch.
Bowling shirts, slacks, hats. Most monogramed with the name Art Brooks.
Photographs, news clippings, documents, programs and awards.
Contains transcript of 1972 interview.
Correspondence; diplomas; East Denver High School yearbook; Prairie View Training School reunion booklet; newspaper clippings, obituary.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, newspapers, programs, genealogy publications and stamps.
Collection contains materials from the Rucker family and Dr. Jennie Rucker's accomplishments as a teacher and community member. Materials include certificates, legal documents, photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, property deeds, and correspondence. Oversized materials include certificates, CDs, vinyl records, and plaques.
Quarter linear foot box of clippings and research materials relating to Dr. Justina Ford created after her death in 1952. One tube of undated b/w photographs.
The collection contains publications written by Dr. Terri L. Richardson, as well as awards, notebooks, fact sheets, notes, correspondence, photographs, color slides, and a negative dating from 1984 to 2018.
Includes material relating to Mann's military career, personal life, and his involvement in public affairs as a member of the Colorado State Legislature. Collection is rich in correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications that relate to African Americans in the 1940s-1960s.
Contains minutes, membership lists; also contains minutes from the General Committee, Central States Golf Tournament.
Contains Black and white photograph of the Forum; Information sheet about the Forum written by Thomas-Hazell.
The collection contains a scrapbook of Denver playbills and event posters, photographs, and certificates from 1959-2014.
Collection contains awards, photographs, correspondence, 9th Infantry Division Fort Carson yearbook and Richardson's obituary.
Collection contains: awards, plaques, photographs, newsletters, certificates, posters, ephemera and information about the 2008 National Democratic Convention which was held in Denver, Colorado.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 30
- Photographs 22
- Personal papers 16
- Photographs. 15
- Personal papers. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 12
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Organization files 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 6
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 5 + ∧ less
- English 302
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Black Genealogy Search Group (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less