Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 303
Includes newspaper clippings, transcripts of Cleaver's television appearances, speeches (with handwritten annotations), an FBI most-wanted poster, and correspondence.
Collection contains a dissertation and class syllabus.
Collection contains photographs, awards, certificates, ephemera, and a family bible.
Includes information about the sorority, Golden Pearls book, and award.
Contains 8 b/w photographs of Ernest Conn and family.
Sheet music, handwritten notes, correspondence, dance shoes, dance costumes, travel case, sombreros, photographs.
Trophies, plaques, photograph albums, prize ribbons, boots, uniforms, banners, constitution, by-laws, programs, newspaper clippings.
Biography, certificates, awards, trophy, plaques.
Collection contains plates, cups, bowls, a condiment set, silverware, awards, blanket, t-shirt, apron, Juneteenth bumper stickers, photographs, newspaper clippings, fliers, certificates and a large cooking pot.
Collection comprised of concert programs from 1939 to 1953 as well as reviews of Gash’s concerts given in Denver. Also includes family photographs, newspaper clippings, and scrapbook pages of recital programs and newspaper clippings.
The collection consists of plaques and award certificates from Eva Ray Allen's participation with clubs and organizations in Colorado and Texas between 1964 to 2002.
Collection contains newsletters from the Fairfax Genealogical Society and the St. Mary’s County Genealogical Society, Inc.
Scrapbook contains newspaper clippings of famous Americans.
Contains The Delineator, April 1890; The American Queen, April 1900.
Includes newspaper clippings that relate to the organization; includes photographs from Denver (Colo.) African American Juneteenth celebrations.
One quarter linear foot box of brochures and flyers on the development of the Five Points Community Center and the surrounding area from 1974 to 1990.
Contains photographs of Norah and Victor Fairbanks, Fairbanks Hotel and Café, 2716 Welton Street, Denver, Colorado; articles; correspondence; “Memories of Camp Nizhoni by Frances Mozetta (Hale) Currin and an obituary of Dolores Finley (Frances Currin's sister).
The collection spans 1940-2019 and contains photographs, clippings, address books, a VHS tape, and genealogical records.
Includes Burnis McCloud photographs, newspaper clippings, and ephemera that relates to the Links, an organization to which Frankie Caldwell belonged.
Collection contains material related to Ford's work with the Elks Club, correspondence, event programs, photographs, sheet music, church programs and newsletters, newspaper clippings, appointment books, address book, yearbooks, report and small bible.
Collection of sheet music.
Collection contains sheet music collected by George Dozier and George Dozier Jr.
Collection contains awards and plaques received by Brown (1964-1975).
Contains newspaper clippings and Congressional Record from 1972.
The collection includes photographs, broadsides, newspaper clippings, and oral history notes.
Collection contains photographs, correspondence, clippings, ephemera.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 30
- Photographs 22
- Personal papers 16
- Photographs. 15
- Personal papers. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 12
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Organization files 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 6
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 5 + ∧ less
- English 302
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Black Genealogy Search Group (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less