Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 303
Original, unpublished manuscripts, correspondence, and photographs pertaining to Moore's life.
Collection contains sheet music, books, magazines and recordings. Record Albums are arranged in the numerical order established by the creator.
Collection contains photographs, awards, newspaper clippings, audio and video recordings, scrapbooks and ephemera collected by and relating to the lives and accomplishments of John and Gladys Noel Bates.
Contains photographs, “Appreciation Service Honoring The Rev. and Mrs. J.H. Jackson, Jr.”, certificates, newspaper clippings, scrapbook pages, correspondence.
Contains event programs; photograph; pencil sketch of Reuben Walker; autobiography of Walker.
Collection contains materials related to John Mitchell's publishing career with Odyssey West, Inc and Southwest Magazine.
Includes certificates, foster home records, and school report cards that reflect his family's involvement, personal life, and his religious work - primarily with Iowa churches, such as the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, in Cedar Rapids.
Includes scrapbook with photographs of fellow servicemen in World War II, family photographs and an Emily Griffith certificate (1955).
Contains checks for The Denver Colored Civic Building Association stock (1922), copy of photographs – Joseph D.D. and Richie Rivers, Colorado Statesman announcement letter – retirement of Joseph D. D. Rivers, editor, publisher.
There are 4.5 linear feet, 3 OVBoxes, and 1 OVFF of awards, plaques, photographs, articles of clothing, and clippings from the 1990s through 2013. There are also several sheet music books from 1903 to 1974.
Contains a tintype – J. S. Brown age 16.
Collection contains nomination forms, programs, committee materials, correspondence, invitations and videos.
One OVBox with Judge Patterson's personal belongings (robes, gavel, nameplate). Includes correspondence, awards, event programs and articles.
10.25 linear feet, 2 OVBoxes, and 1 OVFF of certifications, awards, plaques, and photographs from 1971 to 2018.
Collection contains personal diaries, books, address books, journals, photographs of a recreation center, certificate and newspaper clippings.
Collection includes reports, organizational information, newspaper clippings, correspondence and articles relating to the medical society.
Invitation, luncheon program, photographs.
Contains a postcard received by Kathryn Scroggins (Hill City, Kansas) from Sadie (Missouri), 1968 and Twila Stigger photograph – winner of the 2001 Juanita R. Gray Community Service Award.
Contiains a Piano and Organ Recital program, pupils of Mrs. Frank C. Jepsen (May 27, 1956)
Contains many secondary items (laudatory certificates, photocopied documents) and ephemeral realia (tuxedo, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, eyeglasses, racquetball racquet, stationery).
Photographs of Grand Lodge members, 190th annual communication of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Lodge members, 59th annual convention of the Colorado State Association of Colored Women's Clubs; annual report for the 109th Colorado Annual Conference of the AME Church.
The collection contains one Box, one OVBox, and one OVFF of correspondence, programs, clippings, and photographs about Lacy Steele dating from 1975 through 2013.
Collection contains materials related to Taylor's election for the Denver Public School Board in 2013: campaign mailings and newspaper articles.
Newspaper articles and biographical information on family members, Jerome C. Rose and John Edward Rose, Sr.
Collection contains cCertificates, plaque, publications, photographs, shirts, baseball caps that relate mostly to the Syrian Temple No. 49 of Denver.
Lee H. Merrick papers contain material on her career as a newspaper and magazine writer and an author, dating from 1968 to 2002.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 30
- Photographs 22
- Personal papers 16
- Photographs. 15
- Personal papers. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 12
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Organization files 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 6
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 5 + ∧ less
- English 302
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Black Genealogy Search Group (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less