Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 305
Church record books contain minutes, financial information, membership lists; history manuscript; 103rd anniversary program; black and white drawing of church.
The collection includes photocopied administrative records, correspondence, court documents, and a masters thesis from 1914 to 2012. There are also partial photocopies of The Crisis from November 1923 and November 1925.
Purple umbrella; club history compiled by Clementine Pigford; Colorado Association of Colored Women's Clubs convention program; book marks; list of city clubs; business card.
Collection contains bylaws, photographs, event planning and promotion materials.
The collection contains ephemera including brochures and related visitor information about the National Museum of African Art in Washington D.C. dated from 1996 through the 2000s.
Collection contains ephemera: fraternity buttons, t-shirt, calendar, plaque, program, and event fliers and poster.
Collection contains correspondence, military information, photographs, memorial programs and materials related to Norman Harris' children.
Includes scrapbooks that highlight issues with which Barry had to contend during his tenure as mayor of Northglenn, Colorado, during the 1980s. Scant coverage exists for Barry's brief two-year stint as a return specialist/halfback for the Denver Broncos. Includes correspondence (a signed letter from President Carter) and Democratic campaign memorabilia.
Includes photographs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings that document her military endeavors with the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) and the United States Air Force during the 1940s.
Collection contains awards and photographs.
Newsletters, magazines, financial information, conclave information, brochures, publications, scrapbook, gold work boots, tennis shoes, t-shirt, hat, pin, shirt.
Contains material related to Opalanga Pugh's professional and personal life including programs, photographs, oral history, awards, event information, newspaper clippings and articles and material related to her father Dempsey A. Pugh.
Flyer on Nicodemus, Kansas national historic site; copy of newspaper article about Nicodemus; newspaper clipping about Switzer's 100th birthday.
Includes materials from the following organizations and clubs: Blacks in Government, Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, Colorado Sports Hall of Fame, Colorado Touch of Color Doll Club, Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, National Association of Colored Women, National Association of Negro Musicians, Inc. and National Basketball Association (NBA) All Star Weekend.
Collection contains material about Micheaux which includes documentaries, correspondence and research information.
Includes many photographs of Five Points neighborhood (Denver, Colo.), Juneteenth memorabilia, personal correspondence, programs, marriage license, Manual High School yearbook, scrapbooks, business agreements, property information, newspaper clippings, and memorial/obituary information.
Collection contains materials related to Harris's involvement with the Black American West Museum, Black Genealogy Search Group, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, professional and military life, and family and friends. Materials include photographs, film, negatives, cassette tapes, VHS tapes, newspaper clippings, genealogy resources, correspondence, cards, postcards, awards and programs.
One OVBox containing newspaper clippings and three 1980s U.S. Olympic Team branded track uniforms from 1969 to 1980. The uniforms include two jackets and one pair of warmup pants.
Contains copies of research by Patrick Bowen about Islam, Muslims, theory and Harmony Magazine (A Monthly Magazine of Philosophy Devoted to Truth) Volumes 1-8 dating 1888-1896.
Includes report cards, program, greeting cards and newspaper clippings with notes.
Includes a 13 January 1991 rough draft of unpublished manuscript titled: 101 Little Known Facts in African-American History.
Contains record album “Ballad for Americans”
Correspondence, newspaper clippings.
Photographs dating from 1916 to 1970. Includes a scrapbook of World War II photographs. Some photos have identifying information.
A memorial board with photographs and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks and photographs.
The bulk includes materials related to Tate's time as Mayor of Boulder (Colorado).
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 32
- Photographs 24
- Personal papers 19
- Photographs. 15
- Ephemera (general object genre) 14
- Organization files 13
- Personal papers. 13
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Scrapbooks 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Research (documents) 7
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5 + ∧ less
- English 304
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated). Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority ǂb Epsilon Nu Omega chapter (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated). Syrian Temple No.49 (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1 + ∧ less