Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 303
Collection contains bylaws, photographs, event planning and promotion materials.
One AVBox containing 10 VHS tapes relating to African American history dating from 1987-1994. One OVFF of an enlarged 2018 news article covering the National Museum of African American History and Culture staff visiting the Denver. VHS tapes have been digitized by the National Museum of African American History and Culture. Tapes are numbered. VHS #4 removed from the collection because it is blank.
One quarter linear foot box of brochures and related materials from the National Museum of African Art dated from 1996 through the 2000s.
Collection contains ephemera: fraternity buttons, t-shirt, calendar, plaque, program, and event fliers and poster.
Collection contains correspondence, military information, photographs, memorial programs and materials related to Norman Harris' children.
Includes scrapbooks that highlight issues with which Barry had to contend during his tenure as mayor of Northglenn, Colorado, during the 1980s. Scant coverage exists for Barry's brief two-year stint as a return specialist/halfback for the Denver Broncos. Includes correspondence (a signed letter from President Carter) and Democratic campaign memorabilia.
Includes photographs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings that document her military endeavors with the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) and the United States Air Force during the 1940s.
Collection contains awards and photographs.
Newsletters, magazines, financial information, conclave information, brochures, publications, scrapbook, gold work boots, tennis shoes, t-shirt, hat, pin, shirt.
Contains material related to Opalanga Pugh's professional and personal life including programs, photographs, oral history, awards, event information, newspaper clippings and articles and material related to her father Dempsey A. Pugh.
Flyer on Nicodemus, Kansas national historic site; copy of newspaper article about Nicodemus; newspaper clipping about Switzer's 100th birthday.
Includes materials from the following organizations and clubs: Blacks in Government, Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, Colorado Sports Hall of Fame, Colorado Touch of Color Doll Club, Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, National Association of Colored Women, National Association of Negro Musicians, Inc. and National Basketball Association (NBA) All Star Weekend.
Collection contains material about Micheaux which includes documentaries, correspondence and research information.
Includes many photographs of Five Points neighborhood (Denver, Colo.), Juneteenth memorabilia, personal correspondence, programs, marriage license, Manual High School yearbook, scrapbooks, business agreements, property information, newspaper clippings, and memorial/obituary information.
Collection contains materials related to Harris's involvement with the Black American West Museum, Black Genealogy Search Group, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, professional and military life, and family and friends. Materials include photographs, film, negatives, cassette tapes, VHS tapes, newspaper clippings, genealogy resources, correspondence, cards, postcards, awards and programs.
One OVBox containing newspaper clippings and three 1980s U.S. Olympic Team branded track uniforms from 1969 to 1980. The uniforms include two jackets and one pair of warmup pants.
Contains copies of research by Patrick Bowen about Islam, Muslims, theory and Harmony Magazine (A Monthly Magazine of Philosophy Devoted to Truth) Volumes 1-8 dating 1888-1896.
Includes report cards, program, greeting cards and newspaper clippings with notes.
Includes a 13 January 1991 rough draft of unpublished manuscript titled: 101 Little Known Facts in African-American History.
Contains record album “Ballad for Americans”
Correspondence, newspaper clippings.
Photographs dating from 1916 to 1970. Includes a scrapbook of World War II photographs. Some photos have identifying information.
A memorial board with photographs and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks and photographs.
The bulk includes materials related to Tate's time as Mayor of Boulder (Colorado).
Awards, photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, commencement programs; includes papers of her children Christopher, Demetrus, Talia, Monique, Rispba. Also includes some papers from the Ethnic College Counseling Center.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 30
- Photographs 22
- Personal papers 16
- Photographs. 15
- Personal papers. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 12
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Organization files 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 6
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 5 + ∧ less
- English 302
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Black Genealogy Search Group (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less