Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 303
Contains materials related to Peter C. Groff's career as a Colorado State Senator. Collection includes speeches, correspondence, reports, directories, handbooks, names plates and a poster of the 67th General Assembly.
Includes information about Arlene Pinkard and her son Ronald Pinkard and their acting careers. Materials include photos, clippings, resumes, awards and correspondence. Persoinal items of Arlene Pinkard include a purse, earrings, cape and hat as well as a photo of Pinkard wearing some of the items.
Collection contains bBrochures, programs, certificates, photographs, newspaper clippings, and greeting cards document the activities of the Pond Lily Art and Literary Club from 1947-1951.
Collection contains sheet music, music books, programs, magazines, and photographs.
Contains “Ingagi” playbill, circa 1930s.
The Rabbi Samuel Adelman Papers (1957-1966) include information acquired during his time on the Anti-Discrimination committee. This collection is rich in correspondence, photographs, and newspaper articles.
Includes training manuals, policy regulations and operation handbooks for Boeing, Continental and Frontier Airlines and an employees guide and photograph of the Overhaul Department (1968) for Denver International Airport.
Contains articles, poetry, and prints.
Photographs of the Ritz Cab drivers and cars; Zion Baptist Church programs; newspaper clippings and an obituary for Mother Agnes L. Lewis make up the collection.
Contains material related to Martin Luther King Day Celebrations and the 10 Best Dressed Women of Colorado Award including newspaper clippings, evaluations, budgets, planning material, newsletters, photographs, plaques and trophies.
Includes employment records, personal correspondence, bills, receipts, photographs.
The Robert and Sarah Smith Papers (1834 - 2002) include personal correspondence, emancipation papers, travel documents, a petition to stay in Virginia and obituaries. This collection includes the emancipation papers of Robert Smith and the note promising of emancipation of Sarah and Jack Smith. The petition filed by the white friends of Robert and Sarah Smith in Virginia enabling the freed family to stay in Virginia is also included in the collection.
This collection contains photocopies of Santree, the Artist's artwork, photographs, a summary and narrative of various aspects about his career as a jazz musician and visual fine artist, This collection contains materials spanning from 1985-2006.
Contains Mach Buster's Club certificate; letter of commendation; photographs (copies).
Includes Denver (Colorado) Fire Department photographs and a transcript of the oral history that Juniel conducted on Nathan Biffle, Captain of the Denver Fire Department, No. 3.
This collection includes photographs (color, b/w) and correspondence from 1970-2000.
Photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings and awards documenting Marshall's terms of service with the Colorado House of Representatives.
Contains 5 contact sheets of photographs, correspondence about donation.
Contains “Civil Rights Struggle Continues” (article about Ruth Denny)Denver Post January 18, 1998.
The collection dates from 1866 to 2006 and primarily documents Ruth C. Denny's racial justice work as a founding member of the Denver chapter of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE). The bulk of the collection dates between 1956 and 2006 and includes newspaper clippings, correspondence, memos, fact sheets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, press releases, photographs, audiocassette tapes, certificates, membership cards, and a pin.
Includes information acquired throughout her involvement in the Civil Rights Movement. Also contains material that reflects the activities of other Civil Rights activists throughout the 1960s. This collection is rich in speeches, Martin Luther King, Jr. items, Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party documents, and newspaper clippings that relate to African Americans from the 1960s to the 1980s.
Includes information about the Zion Baptist Church of Denver; correspondence, minutes, agendas, programs, photographs, and notes illustrate the work of volunteers and committee members pertaining to church matters of education ministry, membership, budget and finance, pastor search, church relocation, policies and procedures, proposal, and evangelism.
Collection consists of copies of the Denver/Colorado Symphony Orchestra players book 1992-1993, an interview with Susan Gatschet-Reese of Jazz 89 KUVO-Denver, and newspaper articles 1953-1955.
Collection consists of: original issues of and photocopies of Dilettante, numbers 79-81 (May 1902-August 1902) issued in Denver; snapshots of Steinberg 1902 home on California Street, Denver, Colorado (taken March 2008) ; copy of Harry P. Steinberg listing from 1902 Denver City directory; Steinberg obituary in The National Amateur, July 1903 and the Alameda Daily Argus, May 27, 1903; photocopy of A Centennial Remembrance by Kenneth W. Faig, Jr. in The Fossil, July 1999.
Includes material about the Five Points Business Association, Juneteenth proclamations, A.M.E. Church and Kappa Omega Chi Chapter of Alpha Chi Pi Omega Sorority of Professional Beauticians (scrapbooks). Includes brochures, calendars, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, photographs and publications.
Collection contains records related to the operational, social and music related operations of the church.
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver. 73
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver. 30
- Photographs 22
- Personal papers 16
- Photographs. 15
- Personal papers. 13
- Ephemera (general object genre) 12
- African American women -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 10
- Awards 10
- Organization files 10
- African American businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver. 8
- African Americans -- Colorado. 8
- Ephemera 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- African American musicians -- Colorado -- Denver. 6
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. 6
- Business records 6
- African American legislators -- Colorado. 5
- African Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- Archives. 5
- Five Points (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 5 + ∧ less
- English 302
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) 2
- African American Leadership Institute Records (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 2
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 2
- Butcher, Harriet -- 1923-2017 -- Archives. 2
- Groff, Regis, 1935- -- Archives. 2
- Richardson, Elbert, ǂd 1927-2016 -- Archives. 2
- Adorney, Thom 1
- Adorney, Thom -- Archives 1
- Allen, Ethel -- Archives. 1
- Allen, Ethel. 1
- Allen, Eva Ray, 1917-2012 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 1
- Andrews, Benny, 1930-2006 -- Archival resources 1
- Bailey, George. 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- 1
- Bills, Martha Joan, 1936- -- Archives 1
- Black America West Museum and Heritage Center (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Black Education United (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources 1
- Black Genealogy Search Group (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1 + ∧ less