Alice A. Giddings-King Scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a scrapbooks with newspaper clippings about Denver and Colorado current events and history from the perspective of the early 1930s.
- Giddings-King, Alice A., 1906- (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Alice A. Giddings-King (B. 1906; Mich.) was a nurse in U.S. Army Nurse Corps stationed at Fitzsimons General Hospital, Denver, Colo.
1 oversize folio
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Alice Giddings-King, Billings, Mont., 1982.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Colorado -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Denver (Colo.) -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nurses -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Alice A. Giddings-King Scrapbooks
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script