Jean Milne Gower Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence with Lorene L. Scott (Reference Department, Denver Public Library) concerning bio-bibliographical data for inclusion in Ms. Scott's "Colorado writers" (pub. 1939).
- February 20, 1930 - November 9, 1931
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The imply Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Jean Milne Gower (1868-1957) was an author and journalist living in New York City; former resident of Denver, Colorado.
1 envelope(s) (5 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer; DPL archives; Unknown.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jean Milne Gower letters to Lorene L. Scott
- Keli Schmid
- January 24, 2022
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script