Lucia Zora Letters to Nourie, January12, 1925 & December 13, 1927
Scope and Contents
Collection contains two letters from Zora to friend "Nourie," the first from her Colorado ranch, the second from a winter sojourn at Fort Pierce, Fla.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Lucia Zora was a circus performer (Sells-Floto), animal trainer, and rancher (with husband Fred Alispaw) in Moffat County, Colo. near Craig.
1 envelope (2 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Leonard V. Farley; 1966.
- Circus performers -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ranch life -- Colorado -- Moffat County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Lucia Zora Letters to Nourie.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script