Letter, 1968 Dec. 4, Washington, [D.C.] to James [i.e. John] T. Eastlick, Denver, Colo
Scope and Contents
Letter on White House stationery thanking Librarian, Denver Public Library, for use of Wyer Auditorium to premiere the film: Not as a privilege.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Open to qualified researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Wife of U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer from DPL correspondence files,1979.
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Letter, 1968 Dec. 4, Washington, [D.C.] to James [i.e. John] T. Eastlick, Denver, Colo[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script