Charles W. Green Letters
Scope and Contents
Letters from two U.S. Indian agents regarding participation of Indian delegations in the T.M.A.A. celebration. Correspondents: William H. Llewellyn, Mescalero & Jicarilla Agency, South Fork, N.M.; and D.M. Riordan, Navajo Agency, Ft. Defiance, Ariz.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Manager of "Tertio-Millennial Anniversary" celebration held in Santa Fe, N.M., summer 1883.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mescalero Indians -- New Mexico -- South Fork. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Navajo Indians -- Arizona -- Fort Defiance. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New Mexico -- Centennial celebrations, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Correspondence,1883[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States