Letters to Mrs. Kent
Scope and Contents
Tells about his difficulties getting established as an artist and writer. Majority of letters written from Reno, Nev.; others from Cimarron, N.M., New Haven, Conn., New York, N.Y. Letter of Sept. 23, 21, verso of 3rd leaf: N.B.K. 917 Tracy Ave., Kansas City, Mo.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
American author and illustrator of books about cowboys and the West.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Artists -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Letters to Mrs. Kent,1921 Aug. 11-1923 May 3[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script