Letter, 1901 June 15, Dumont, Colo. to B.H. Stanhope
Scope and Contents
Letter from W.A. Pollvet (manager of Capital Mining Company) discusses development of Capital Mine and possible consolidation with East Red Elephant.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Capital Mine (Clear Creek County, Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- East Red Elephant Mine (Clear Creek County, Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Clear Creek County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Letter, 1901 June 15, Dumont, Colo. to B.H. Stanhope[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script