F. L. Peterson Letters to his Father
Scope and Contents
Collection contains two letters from Peterson to his father in Ohio; tells of family (wife Carrie and baby, brother Clay), and farming activities.
- March 24 , 1869; May 3, 1872
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
F. L. Peterson was a farmer near Fort Collins, Colo.
1 envelope(s) (2 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Agriculture -- Colorado -- Larimer County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado -- Larimer County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script