Ellen Roselle Hinsdale Letters, May 1, 1871-August 2, 1872
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters from Ellen Roselle Hinsdale written to Sarah E. Stanley, Chicago, describing her stay in Pueblo, Colorado.
- May 1, 1871-August 2, 1872
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Ellen Roselle Hinsdale, later Sloan, was a Michigan resident, visiting friends in Pueblo, Colorado for a year.
1 envelope (7 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; no date.
- Hinsdale, Ellen Roselle, 1849- -- Correspondence
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pueblo (Colo.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stanley, Sarah E. -- Correspondence
- Finding Aid for the Ellen Roselle Hinsdale Letters, May 1, 1871-August 2, 1872
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script