American Association for Conservation Information records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, minutes, bylaws and convention reports.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Professional organization dedicated to providing conservation information programs throughout North America.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Conservation of natural resources -- United States -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the American Association for Conservation Information records,1940s-1960s[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script