Johnson A. Neff Papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, maps and reports pertaining to bird and pest control, bird diseases and bird banding.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Assistant Biologist for the Bureau of Biological Survey.
17 boxes (17 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Varying Form of Title
Johnson Andrew Neff papers
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Bird banding. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Birds -- Diseases. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Birds. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journals (accounts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pests -- Control. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Johnson A. Neff Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script