Avalanches and Avalanche Accidents on the Million Dollar Highway
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a paper written for a class at Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO. Includes bibliography.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope (45 pages)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; no date.
- Avalanches -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Million Dollar Highway (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mountain roads -- San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photocopies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Avalanches and Avalanche Accidents on the Million Dollar Highway.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script