Cecil C. Morgan diary
Scope and Contents
Record of work at Terrible Mine and other company tunnels: Brown, Chelsea Beach, Silver Ore, Union.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Mine superintendent for Colorado United Mining Company in Clear Creek County, Colo. Resided mainly at Georgetown, Colo., where he was in frequent contact with W.A. Hamill.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Clear Creek County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Terrible Mine (Clear Creek County, Colorado) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Cecil C. Morgan diary,1877 Dec. 31-1878 May 28[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script