C. E. Moorman Letters to George S. Bowman
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters from C. E. Moorman, Silver Cliff to George S. Bowman, Elgin, Ill.; regarding investment in Mexican railroad, land, and electrification schemes, mainly in connection with development of the Mexican Central Railroad.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
C. E. Moorman was a lawyer in Silver Cliff, Colo. writing to investor in Elgin, Ill.
1 envelope(s) (5 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Investments, American -- Mexico. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal lighting -- Mexico -- Estimates. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroads -- Mexico -- Finance. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Real estate investment -- Mexico. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script