Scope and Contents
Letters to the Public Library of the City of Denver, Colo. regarding availability and price of various publications. Letter, 1904 Sept. 16, Rochester, N.Y. signed: Susan B. Anthony (honorary president). Letter, 1906 Apr. 26, Warren, Ohio signed: Harriet Taylor Upton (treasurer).
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
National American Woman Suffrage AssociationHistory.to qualified researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Transfer from City Librarian's files, 1982.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Correspondence,1904-1906[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States