King's River Canyon on line Southern Pacific Co
Scope and Contents
Views in California's Kings River Canyon (later Kings Canyon National Park) including Giant Forest, Kaweah, General Grant National Park, North Dome, Glacier Monument, Paradise Canyon, Bubbs Creek, High Sierras and images of rangers' camps, burros, and miners.
- between 1890 and 1910?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, CO 80204
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
The items in this album are cataloged and digitized.
Formerly P.A.F.I. 106.
- California -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kings Canyon National Park (Calif.) -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the King's River Canyon on line Southern Pacific Co[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script