Charles L. and Belle J. Clifford albums
Scope and Contents
Scenes from Fort Yellowstone, Wyoming; Gardiner, Montana; and Yellowstone National Park.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly P.A.F.I. 158.
Title from box label.
Inked on inside front cover: "Album no. 6" and Charles L. Clifford, October, 1903."
Titles of photographs handwritten on album pages.
- Fort Yellowstone (Wyo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gardiner (Mont.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Yellowstone National Park -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Charles L. and Belle J. Clifford albums.Album 6[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script