Early pictures of pioneers of Central City
- between 1860 and 1880?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Title hand-written on inside album cover.
Formerly P.A.F.I. 121.
Varying Form of Title
Table of Contents
Studio protraits of women, men, children, and families. Photographers include Joseph Collier, G. H. McConnell, R. B. Collins, Reed & McKenney, National Gallery of Art (Black Hawk), M. Murphy, F. M. Danielson, J. A. Scholten, Chamberlain's Photographic Gallery, and others.
- Central City (Colo.) -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Studio portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Early pictures of pioneers of Central City[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script