Purcell's family album - ca. 1900's
Scope and Contents
Views of Purcell family's travels to the Northwest, Midwest, and Colorado in early 1900s; includes images of Northwest coast, mountains, hunting trips (bear, duck, rabbit), Midwest scenes including paddlewheel riverboats, a Civil War Veterans' Parade, and scenes from Colorado including the Big Thompson Canyon, Loveland Sugar Beet factory, and Moffat Road.
- between 1900 and 1910?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, CO 80204
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
William C. Jones;gift;1983.
Formerly P.A.F.I. 197.
Title from enclosed fact sheet.
Newspaper clipping reporting hunting and photography trip of O.R. and C.E. Purcell glued inside front cover.
- Colorado -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Middle West -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northwest, Pacific -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Purcell's family album - ca. 1900's[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script