Ray Ernest Long oral history
Scope and Contents
Discusses first job hoeing potatoes, coming to Colorado on the railroad; retirement in Fruita, Colo. Interviewed by Andrew Gulliford, June 27, 1977. Additional interview with Mabel May Myers, Oak Creek, Colorado resident, discusses life in Colorado and the 1913 mine strike in Breckenridge, Colo. Interviewed by Andrew Gulliford, July 1, 1977.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 sound cassettes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Coal Strike, Colo., 1913-1914 -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fruita (Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oak Creek (Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Older men -- Colorado -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Ray Ernest Long oral history,1977[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script