Class of 1924, Oakley Consolidated Schools: "Labor conquers all"
Scope and Contents
Oakley Consolidated Schools high school photo album with 16 identified portraits, the students wear caps and gowns. The school district was probably in eastern Colorado.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly PAFI Album # 269
The three loose photographs are group class photographs from the late forties or the early fifties. The newspaper clipping is from 1940, the title of the article reads: "Streamliner kills three at Deertrail, mother and two high school students are victims."
Table of Contents
Mabel Bogart -- Harry Satterfield -- Ruth Campbell -- Noe Frazier -- Darwin Hindman -- Ida Burson -- Florence Bowie -- Eulalie Wolfe -- Cecil Bogart -- Elma Hays -- Berniece Hartley -- Raymond McCombs -- Erma Hancock -- Wilmer Beougher -- Foulata Bolher -- Raymond Tate.
Some photographic prints are badly faded or discolored.
- Colorado -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High school graduates -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Class of 1924, Oakley Consolidated Schools[graphic] :"Labor conquers all"
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script