Yellowstone National Park
Scope and Contents
Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of thermal springs, geysers, railroad trains, coaches, tourists, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the Yellowstone River.
- 1909, c1904
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source: O.E. Gardner, Long Beach, Cal.
Title from slipcase cover.
29 photographic prints on stereo. cards in slipcase, 1 booklet, 1 map.
Accompanying book gives general information on Yellowstone National Park and the stereographs; title reads: "Yellowstone through the stereoscope / Underwood & Underwood." Booklet dated 1909; views copyright 1904.
Formerly Folio 22.
- National parks and reserves -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stereographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Yellowstone National Park -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Yellowstone National Park[graphic] /Underwood and Underwood
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script