Photographs - portraits
Scope and Contents
Studio portraits of identified and unidentified men, women, and children.
- between 1865 and 1910?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly PAFI Album # 216.
With two exceptions all of the photographic prints are portraits.
Some photographic prints have penciled identification.
Table of Contents
Schuyler Colfax -- T.S. McMurray -- Mrs. Anthony Sweeny -- Eben Smith -- James Baker -- William Gilpin & Norman H. Moldrum -- John Arkins -- Chas. L. Dudley -- "Illif?" & J.B. Chaffee -- John A. McIntyre -- Half sister of Schuyler Colfax -- Frank A. Hall -- Mrs. O.H. Patten.
many photographic prints have been cut into various shapes, some are damaged, stained and yellowed.
- Children -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Men -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Studio portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Photographs - portraits[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script