Monteray Park Jug Band oral history
Scope and Contents
Performance in Grand Junction, Colorado. Also includes interview with Norma Frahock on foster grandparents and Carolyn Owens, public health nurse, on well oldster clinics.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Aging -- Colorado -- Grand Junction. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Community health services for older people -- Colorado -- Grand Junction. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Foster grandparents -- Colorado -- Grand Junction. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Monteray Park Jug Band oral history,1977 October 5[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script