Cheesman Reservoir site
Scope and Contents
60 views of Cheesman Reservoir and Dam in Douglas County, Colorado. Sites include Blind Canon, Placer Claims, Bryan Lode Claim, Turkey Creek, Turkey Flat townsite, Gold Spring Placer, Kimball's Claim, and Platte Ditch.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Title taken from accompanying inventory.
Also known as P.A.F.I. 126.
- Cheesman Dam (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cheesman Lake (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Douglas County (Colo.) -- 1896. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Cheesman Reservoir site[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script