Denver Society of Ornamental Horticulture Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains photocopy of photograph (8x10) and documentation identifying original Society members.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
The Denver Society of Ornamental Horticulture was organized 1912-1913; in 1944 merged with Colorado State Forestry Association to become the Colorado Forestry and Horticultural Association; 1960 merged with the Botanic Garden Foundation of Denver to form the Denver Botanic Gardens, Inc.
1 envelope (5 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Denver Botanic Gardens -- History.
- Horticulture -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Landscape gardening -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photocopies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Denver Society of Ornamental Horticulture Records
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script