Travel Album 1900-1910
Scope and Contents
Views in leather family album include travel images from Colorado, Washington D. C., California, Utah, Victoria B. C., and Washington State. Shows people in boats and canoes, the Library at University of Colorado, Cabin John Bridge, Curecanti Needle, a Native American woman with a baby on a cradleboard, the Saltair Pavilion, Barker Meadow Dam [construction], Stratton Hall and Guggenheim Hall at Colorado School of Mines, Sausalito, Long Beach, a man in a diving helmet and suit, observatory ruins, Del Norte, Colorado, Creede, Colorado.
- between 1900 and 1910
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Helen C. Grieve;gift;1977.
Formerly P.A.F.I. 225.
Some images captioned.
- Colorado -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Travel photography Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- West (U.S.) -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Travel Album 1900-1910[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script