Robert Collier Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains original and signed financial documents such as correspondence, receipts, and certificates, from Co-Operative Savings and Loan Association, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Robert Collier was the secretary of the Co-Operative Savings and Loan Association of Denver, Colo.
1 envelope(s) (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Bankers -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Savings and loan associations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Robert Collier Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script