Booth Family album
Scope and Contents
Studio portraits of the Booth and Working families. Some images are identified, many are unidentified. Views of men, women and children.
- between 1865 and 1905?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Title from Denver Public Library PAFI inventory. Cover title reads: "Album."
Formerly PAFI Album # 220.
Some photographic prints have penciled identification.
Table of Contents
Gillet Booth -- John Working, youngest brother of D.W. Working -- Charlie Booth -- C.G. Arnold -- Frank (?) Snell -- Don Snell -- Probably Joe (Sam?) Working & family.
Clothbound album is in poor condition.
- Card photographs (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Children -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Men -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Studio portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Booth Family album[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script