1400-04 Larimer St Elevations
Scope and Contents
Includes blueprint drawings of 14th Street elevation and Larimer Street elevation, copy of Denver Landmark Preservation Commission Request for Landmark Designation (2 sheets), and 1 color photoprint taken from Larimer Street.
- circa 1960-1980
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Three-story, brick Victorian structure, 1400-04 Larimer Street, Denver, Colorado; constructed in 1888 as Hotel Hope.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Architectural drawings. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Historic preservation -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Larimer Street (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script