Martha Navo Kovich and Lillian Simmons oral history
Scope and Contents
Discusses nursing homes in Craig, Colo.; radical government and the John Birch Society. Interviewed by Randall Teeuwen, June 27, 1977. Includes interview with Martha Navokovich, Director of Senior Citizens (Craig, Colorado), who discusses aging and programs for seniors. Interviewed by Randall Teeuwen, June 1977. Also contains piano music and singing.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Aging -- Colorado -- Craig. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Older people -- Services for -- Colorado -- Craig. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Older women -- Colorado -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Martha Navo Kovich and Lillian Simmons oral history,1977 June[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script