Salomon Estrada oral history
Scope and Contents
Discusses growing old in Silt, Colorado. Interviewed by Andrew Gulliford, July 22, 1977. Also includes interviews with Jaqueline Cordelia Brewington about life in Rifle, Colorado and Elsie Mae Young about life in a Rifle, Colorado nursing home. Both interviews by Andrew Gulliford, July 13, 1977.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 sound cassettes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Andrew J. Gullifordgift.
- Aging -- Colorado -- Rifle. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Aging -- Colorado -- Silt. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing homes -- Colorado -- Rifle. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rifle (Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Salomon Estrada oral history,1977[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script