The Elmer Moss Collection of negatives and pictures Georgetown, Colorado: and eight views of Central City
Scope and Contents
The collection includes views of historic buildings, churches, and houses, in Georgetown Colorado. Some views of Central City and the Central City Opera House.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source: Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Moss, San Francisco.
Formerly PAFI Album #142 and Album #143.
PAFI Album #143 now vol. 2, Photo Album no. 142.
All photographic prints are accompanied by detailed history and descriptions.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of Elmer Moss Photograph Collection.
Photographic prints are stapled to album pages, some prints are missing.
- Central City (Colo.) -- History -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Georgetown (Colo.) -- History -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Historic buildings -- Colorado -- Central City -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Historic buildings -- Colorado -- Georgetown -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Negatives (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the The Elmer Moss Collection of negatives and pictures Georgetown, Colorado[graphic] :and eight views of Central City /presented to the Western History Department, Denver Public Library, by Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Moss, San Francisco, with historical notes by Benjamin Poff Draper
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description