Salem Reformed and Evangelical Church Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a photocopy of the Salem Reformed and Evangelical Church's ledger: Register for Amtshandlungen documenting christenings, confirmations, marriages, burials, and communicants (1884-1909).
Language of Materials
German, handwritten annotations in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 oversize boxes (1 volume)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Formerly cataloged as: Register of Amtshandlungen.
Text in German with handwritten annotations in English.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Genealogy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photocopies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Registers (lists) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Registers of births, etc. -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script